HiBoy Return & Refund
Return & Refund
At Hiboy, customer satisfaction is always our top priority. Our dedicated Quality Control and Quality Assurance Teams will inspect your items prior to shipping. Our product quality is guaranteed.
- Simple & efficient: Hiboy provides a straightforward warranty that is processed in the most hassle-free way possible
- 30-Days Money Back: For 30 days after the date of purchase, return your undamaged / Unused Hiboy product and receive a refund for ANY REASON.
- Up to 12-month warranty: We offer 12 months for the scooter and 6 months for the battery. We take care of quality-related issues with a REPLACEMENT.
- Lifetime Technical Support: If you have any questions about your purchase, please feel free to reach us directly and we will gladly assist you!
If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, Hiboy’s return policy allows you to return the product purchased on the Authorization channel within 30 days counting from the date of receipt of shipment, and request a refund from the Authorization channel for any reason.
please contact us immediately by email@example.com for return address or return label.
Addresses: 1460 S Archibald Ave, Ontario, CA 91761, US
Once the returned item arrives back in Hiboy's warehouse for inspection, the refund or exchange process will begin.
- Returns must include all accessories
- Items must include original packaging
- For non-defective products/No-longer needed Products, buyer is responsible for return shipping costs. We will deduct the shipping fee $50 when we are making a refund.
- For defective products, Hiboy is responsible for return shipping cost.
- We will not able to accept the full refund after 30 days. The refund would be 50%-80%, it depends on the actual problem and situation. Shipping fee can not be refunded.
A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) must be requested from Hiboy within 30 days from the date of receipt of shipment. To request an RMA, contact Hiboy Service Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Returns may be rejected if items do not meet the above requirements
For returned items or items for exchange, we will need 3-6 business days upon receiving your item(s) to process the solution.
After this time, the refund time-frame is as below:
- Paypal account refunds: Up to 48 hours
- Credit card refunds: Between 7-14 business days
- Express shipping cost is non-refundable.
- We don't refund after your order has shipped out.
Warranty Claims for Quality-Related Issues
- All quality-related defects on items sold directly by Hiboy or Hiboy’s authorized resellers are covered by an extensive warranty, starting from the date of purchase. Please refer to your user manual for the warranty timelines of various products, as warranty periods differ according to models.
- Quality-related warranty claims on purchases made through Hiboy's authorized distributors and retailers, such as Walmart and Amazon, are handled through Hiboy
- For quality-related warranty claims, items will be replaced with a factory refurbished model of equal value when available, otherwise, a new item will be sent.
- Warranties on all replacements follow the same warranty timeframe of the original defective item, or 3 months after being replaced, whichever is longer. Warranties on products are void after having been fully refunded.
Hiboy warrants the original purchaser that your Hiboy product shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for a period aforementioned.
Hiboy does not warrant the operation of the product will be uninterrupted or error-free.
Hiboy is not responsible for damage arising from failure to follow instructions relating to the product's usage.
Limitation of Damages
Except to the extent prohibited by applicable law, Hiboy shall not be liable for any incidental, indirect, special, or consequential damages, including but not limited to loss of profits, revenue or data, resulting from any breach of express or implied warranty or condition, or under any other legal theory, even when Hiboy has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.