Emojo Warranty & Return Policy
To make a warranty claim always keep handy the vehicle model, date of purchase, vehicle serial number as well as information from the retailer where you purchased the vehicle from.
The warranty is limited to the terms listed below:
Frame, Suspension, Motor: 1 year for parts. 3 months for labor
Controller, Charger: 1 year for parts
Battery: Warranty on the battery starts the date of purchase of the vehicle as new. The battery is sealed and cannot be opened or fixed. The battery should not have a percentage of nominal charge retention of 60% or less. Misuse of the battery, negligence or attempt to open or repair it will void the warranty.
General vehicle: The vehicle is backed up by a 1-year main warranty, certain components listed on this chart or consumables may be subject to a different period of coverage or not included in this warranty.
Consumables: Components subject to wear are not covered by the warranty: Tires, inner tubes, brake lines, brake pads, basket, wheel lining tape, light bulbs, LEDS, fuses, etc.
If the warranty is void for any reason the customer shall bear any repair or replacement costs resulting from vehicle misuse, negligence or abuse.
Always follow care and preventive maintenance procedures.
Always keep receipts from any services performed to the vehicle by an authorized distributor or service center.
The warranty will be voided by any of the following circumstances:
- Failure to follow all directions or recommendations listed in the user
- Cycling collision, accident or vehicle damage caused by careless parking or
- Acts in violation of laws and
- Never registered your ebike
- DIV repairs on electronic
- Abusive use the vehicle in off-road terrain, mud, snow, water, sand, gravel and water
- If vehicle is used as rental unit
- Damages caused by natural disasters such as earthquakes, lightning, fire, flooding and other hazards
- Rust and/or paint fading caused to heavy exposure to rain, hail, snow or
Overloading beyond recommended capacity
- Damages caused by nails, needles, broken glass , debris , sharp rocks or other foreign objects
- If vehicle is used but not limited to stunts, jumping from ramps or stairs
- If vehicle is used in competitions or racing
- If vehicle has been modified for any purposes on the motor, electrical system, suspension frame,
- Use of other components not approved by the manufacturer
Due to the nature of the product some components must be exclusive from the manufacturer such as but not limited to the battery, motor, main gauge cluster, controllers, Led headlights, brake drums or disc rotors and pads etc. Other components such as tires, tubes, saddle, racks, baskets may be used from market-ready or compatible products previous approval from the retailer or manufacturer.
Emojo Bike Return Policy
Emojo Electric Bicycle Return Policy allows you to return your electric bicycle within 7 days from the date of delivery for a refund or exchange. Please consult the warranty terms for deeper information on when a return is applicable.
Please request a Return and Exchange Authorization. Once the Return and Exchange Authorization is issued, we will email you an RAM number and return instructions. You must have the RAM number when shipping back returned electric bike.
a. If the unit was purchased under a free-shipping promotion there will not be refund for shipping fees. However, the customer will bear the ship back expenses if the return is unrelated to quality, damages or wrong item but merely for a personal and discretional last-minute decision from the buyer.
b. If the return is accepted, Emojo will issue a pre paid shipping slip and schedule a pick up date, the shipping fees result of the return will be deducted from your total refund.
The returned unit must be in like-new condition, include all original packaging , accessories and documentation, any missing components may be deducted from the total refund . Any shipping damage during the ship-back may incur in a deduction from the total refund.
Returned units are subject to a 20% inspection and restocking fee from the original purchase price.
Refund will be issued in an average time frame of 2 -3 weeks after we receive, inspect and process the returned unit.